Are you tired of the stress of managing your own property or unhappy with your current management company? Give us a call! Pierce & Co. 858.413.7075
Pierce & Company manages Single Family Homes, Multi-units, and Commercial retail and office space.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, handling all of the challenges of daily management.
At Pierce & Company our clients receive a seamless management process with great communication, affordability, and a piece of mind. Sit back and relax, Pierce & Co. has you covered!
- First rent surveys are done to ascertain competitive market rents in any particular location.
- Pierce & Co. markets vacancies by means that have been proven effective, including: ads in print media, classified ads, and online classifieds (ie. craigslist, University & HR websites, blogs, etc.),
- Eye catching signs and banners are affixed on the property.
- A record of calls of prospective tenants is kept and follow-up calls are made.
- Pierce & Co.applications are handed out during showing appointments to all interested prospects.
Once the applicant is carefully screened and approved, the tenant signs a lease that has many safeguards for owners, and complies with all local and state laws.
Maintenance: No management company would be complete without the ability to handle every conceivable maintenance issue. Pierce & Co. is unique in that we use a combination of our own handy persons and a variety of independent contractors that give you and your property both quality work at reasonable prices and quick turnaround.
Rent Collections: We are very aggressive about rent collections. Rents are due on the first and considered late on the second. Late fees are charged and if necessary, we know all the steps to take in the event the rent is not paid, including pursuing legal action.
Accounting: Pierce & Co.’s accounting system is capable of providing all the reporting you need for tracking income and expenses as well as tax compliance. Rents are meticulously recorded and all requested expenses are paid in a timely fashion.
Reporting: Our detailed Monthly Management Reports are sent on the 15th of the month. This report includes a description of the current leasing activities and other issues at your property, a rent roll, trust account ledger and most importantly, an income statement. Proceeds can be sent along with the report or, can be directly deposited in a designated bank account. Let us know what documentation you need and we can tailor our program to fit your requirements.